![]() |
| Source: Craftiness is not Optional |
Now, I have a slew of nieces and nephews so things baby aren't really all that new to me. BUT some things have changed or just gotten way cuter.
This bapron sure looks like a darn good idea instead of just a little bib ... plus it would be so easy to add a crumb catching pocket.
And I've just ordered a bunch of this gauze to make a stack of swaddles. I figure that with two I could use all the help I can get when it comes to me and them getting enough sleep.
| Source: Melanie Ham Designs |
I've also seen some really cute burp rags but I'm not keen on the pre-fold ones .. not sure why .. do you have any advice? I quite like the ones made from regular flat fold birdseye cloth diapers but I couldn't find any pics or tutorials on-line. I need to do some checking here to see if I can get the flat fold birdseye diapers ... or put that on my list of things to be sent from the states.
One thing I know they don't have but is already winging it's way here are those oh-so-practical sleepers with the drawstring/elastic at the bottom.
Some people are already asking what we need and what we have so I'm trying to take stock and make a list. Maybe that's a job for today ...

No comments:
Post a Comment