I have a lot to say but can't seem to find the right place to start.
Instead I'll just share this picture.
I love it!
It was taken the day before we went to the hospital - at 20-1/2 weeks.
It was freezing cold and windy but the sun was shining!
And we were so happy - look at those smiles!
We had an appointment with our doctor last night. We had a lot of questions. He was able to answer many of our questions, but many of them will go forever unanswered - oh, the complexities of the human body.
There are so many more questions ... most of which only we can answer.
But we're doing ok.
We are with each other.
We are leaning on each other.
Crying together.
Even laughing and making jokes.
Sometimes it is freezing cold and windy but the sun is shining!
Saskia & Arne will always be with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment