There is no way to break this news gently.
Our last scan revealed that neither of the twins' hearts were beating.
We are gutted but comforted to know they are together.
******
Lars and Thor Goldschmidt
14 December 2012
******
The next time you hear a clap of thunder, do us a favor ...
... reach up to the heavens and give them each a high-5.
We are sure that any knocking around you hear will be our two little boys
bowling down those ninepins and laughing their silly heads off.
They are with their big brother and sister and will never be forgotten.
******
We are sad but holding on for F.
He needs us right now.
We have to stay positive and healthy for him.
******
Our last scan revealed that neither of the twins' hearts were beating.
We are gutted but comforted to know they are together.
******
Lars and Thor Goldschmidt
14 December 2012
******
The next time you hear a clap of thunder, do us a favor ...
... reach up to the heavens and give them each a high-5.
We are sure that any knocking around you hear will be our two little boys
bowling down those ninepins and laughing their silly heads off.
They are with their big brother and sister and will never be forgotten.
******
We are sad but holding on for F.
He needs us right now.
We have to stay positive and healthy for him.
******
Sadness.
ReplyDeleteHope.
So much love that you want to share with babies.
Praying that you'll have your miracle with F.
Love you both.
Liz
Praying for such a good outcome for "F". You are so much stronger and have all the more love for him than ever before. Wish I could hold your hand. But I know God does. Love you. Jill
ReplyDeleteMy heart ached when I read the news about Thor and Lars. You and Axel are always in my prayers. I will do special prayers for Little F. You have some many friends that love and support you. I wish I could fly to Belgium and wrap my arms around you and Axel. Stay strong and get lots of rest. Love, Kristine
ReplyDelete