Finn is three months old today!
3
3
THREE
I can't help thinking about the significance of this number
Finn was 3 months early
and now he's already 3 months old
my how time flies
we are a family of 3
how we have dreamed of this moment for so long
but most of all ... I think of his three.
he and his brothers are three
Lars, Thor and Finn
three is also how many times he urped while momma was taking photos
and the number of times he's managed to suck his thumb
there are so many more threes in our lives but these came to mind first
three is also supposed to be the number of hours between Finn's feedings ...
haha, he's confused and thinks it should be two
or sometimes just one ...
I will never look at a 3 in quite the same way again
and I leave you with more pictures of Finn
on the day he turned 3 months old,
just click here, and scroll to the right
( published 29 May 2013 )




<3
ReplyDelete