Wednesday, January 18, 2012

17 weeks

WHAT, NO PICTURES?

Sorry, nope. Darn, huh? I almost took one this morning because the bump was really showing but I was in sweats and since it's Friday I couldn't be bothered to do my hair.

I'm feeling great - slept solidly two nights in a row AND took a nap today (sure didn't see that one coming). Nose continues to be stuffy most of the time and I really should follow the doctors advise and stick my head over a bowl of steam but ... well, it's boring!

It's possible I felt them kicking the other night. When we went to bed I was laying on my tummy and felt a funny tapping ... no luck last night - maybe they were sleeping. Tummy continues to grow - a whole inch in the last week.

Piles of clothes have rolled in from friends that I need to sort. Two friends each gave me a baby bathtub full of clothes plus another box and a bumbo seat.

Current status:

17 weeks

cravings: none really, just really like things that are very savory - made the *best* chili last night :)
aversons: still don't want anything sweet

weight gain: about 4 pounds

1 comment: