Thursday, April 25, 2013

8 weeks

It is hard to fathom that 8 weeks have passed
since this little guy came into our lives.
He has brought us so much joy!
8 weeks old
Many thanks to Liz and Marlin for the gorgeous gifts that arrived in the post yesterday, blankets, burp rags and little Sophie! Do any of you remember Sophie? I think I had one when I was little ... I'll have to dig through my old toys. If I didn't then my brother did, she looks sooo familiar!

If you've never met a Sophie before, she's 7" tall.

I'm working my way through the many gifts we've received and will share photos as soon as I can ...
next best thing to being here for a party, right? I hope so ...

By the way, we've had a few emails and questions asking if we've "registered." 

No we haven't ... but I tried to explain a little here about what we need, what we have and how you can avoid postage ... if you feel compelled to send or bring something. But honestly, the gift of your friendship is the best we can ask for and we'd much rather you came for a visit and met our little guy. 

So save up your pennies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment