On Sunday I finally got away from the hospital for a few hours. We are so much more comfortable at Maria Middelares and we both knew Finn would be just fine. It's the first time he's had a bottle in quite a few days but when we got back Nurse Isabel assured us it all went well.
So .. what did I do in those precious few hours at home? I organized our attic! Haha, yep, not at all what I had planned to do but with part 2 of Finn's baptism quickly approaching I needed to find my wedding dress. I want to reuse the voile and lace for his gown.
In the process of looking I found pictures .. the earliest pictures of Axel and myself as babies!
Seriously, isn't he the cutest?
And this apple? Well he sure didn't fall far from the tree!
Yes, that is my finger!! Pointing at his big mouth and squealing "see, he looks JUST like you!"
Are you still wondering about the wedding dress? Well, we looked and looked, hunted high and searched low. We never found it! We found all kinds of things we didn't mean to but are helpful, but no wedding dress ... where oh where could it be?
The backup plan is/was for Finn to wear my christening gown ..
haha, it's packed with my wedding dress!


No comments:
Post a Comment