Sunday, July 21, 2013

Happy Happy

I think this has to be my favorite series of photos to date.

They were taken on Sunday morning, a week after the chicken pox started to take a turn for the worse. He was so happy to hang out in his seat and see his mobile. He was smiling, wiggling like crazy and showing off for the camera.

1

In the first picture I imagine him saying 
"Ok, mom, wait .. I need to get ready."
Then he starts. First a foot, then a hand ...

2

"But wait .. there's more. 
I can do all four at once!!! 
Did you see that? 
Ta Daaaa!!!"

3

And I love the complete bemusement, wonder and awe on his face in these photos. 
 So good for the soul to see him so happy again after such a miserable week.

And I love the complete bemusement, wonder and awe on his face in these photos.

So good for the soul to see him so happy again after such a miserable week.

( photos shown in the order they were taken, only one was edited out as his eyes were closed )

No comments:

Post a Comment