
The midwife / nursing consultant came today. It's a nice service .. all part of living in Belgium (wink!) and I like Benedicte. It's good to just check in and make sure what we're doing is right and throw any questions we might have at her. She's been on holiday so we haven't seen her, since well before the chicken pox. And because of those doctors visits we've been tracking Finn's growth pretty consistently.
But HOLY MOLY!!!
He was on measured two weeks ago at his post-pox appointment.
I wasn't expecting much .. haha, surprise on you momma!
In two weeks, Finn had grown another 2 cm / 3/4"
and now tips the scale at exactly 5500g / 12 pounds!
![]() |
| a pic of all three of us, but of course we only have eyes for Finn |
We had more good news for the day too!
Papa picked up the keys to our new home tonight.
We are moving to a beautiful, peaceful farm just ten minutes outside of Gent.
Here's a pic we took when we visited the first time.
I think Finn knew it was right all along.

No comments:
Post a Comment